Our team at SignSmith strive to provide the best customer service possible, using a simple, on site application service to avoid inconveniencing your business or disrupting trading.
We never leave our clients out of the loop, which is why we’ve included our artwork application process below to put any of your worries to rest.
- Site Visit – First, Martin will come direct to your property to evaluate your requirements and swiftly measure up, taking even the most complex requests into account.
- Photographs – Next, photos will be taken to provide the most realistic working visual possible, illustrating where the sign will be placed and the size that is required.
- Design – When it comes to the design step, don’t be afraid to be as creative as possible. Martin is trained to work from everything from a complete client design to a description they would like him to bring to life himself.
- Sign Off – We always keep our customers in the loop, which is why Martin will send over a visual mock up of your design for direct approval. We never carry out work without a customers say so first.
- Creation – Once a design is signed off it will be created and cut to size in SignSmith’s off-site workshop, saving you from any unsightly mess and allowing us to utilise all of our tools of the trade.
- Fitting – Martin will expertly fit all shop and interior signs on site, but we also offer on site fittings for vehicle graphics to avoid disrupting your working day or weekly shop.
- Weather Conditions – Here at SignSmith we never miss out on the finer details – should the Great British weather live up to its rainy reputation Martin will employ his weatherproof cover, allowing him to work in adverse conditions and still meet crucial deadlines.
- Ladder work – Finally, don’t worry if your sign needs to be fitted at a height, Martin will complete ladder work at a height of 7 meters.